It’s amazing what Maribago Blue Water Resort can offer its guests! I had the opportunity to visit this Cebu beach resort for their Cool Blue Summer media launch. Thank you so much for the invite!
Here are the delectable cuisines and top-notch amenities you can find in Maribago.
Blue Water Resort Maribago Food Highlights
The main focus of the event I attended was the nightly themed buffet dinners that Maribago Cebu is now offering:
- La Americana (Sundays) – all about the steaks grilled according to your idea of perfection. Also includes American cuisine-inspired dishes.
- Sa Bahay ni Nanay (Mondays) – revolves around comfort Filipino food that will remind you of home and treasured memories of family dinners.
- Kusina Latina (Tuesdays) – Latin-inspired and ready to excite your palate!
- Cebuano Street Fest (Wednesdays) – enjoy flavorful Cebuano streetfood in a posh setting. Gorge on Lechon, fresh seafood, and other local favorites.
- Feast Asia (Thursdays) – want to take your tastebuds on a tour across East Asia? Maribago will not disappoint.
- Fishing Village (Fridays) – satisfy your cravings for fresh seafood and lounge at the beachfront while you’re at it!
- Barrio Fiesta (Saturdays) – this time, it’s all about Philippine specialties. Banish hunger away while experiencing a Filipino fiesta atmosphere.
These themed dinners can be enjoyed by guests from 6 PM to 9 PM. Per person budget is PHP 1,100 on weekdays and PHP 1,450 on weekends. These are buffets so you can eat as much as you can, ensuring that you get the best value!
Click the image to book your Maribago stay now:
Maribago’s Ongoing Summer Packages
Aside from the sumptuous dinners that the beach resort is offering, they also have their Amuma Spa packages that are hard to resist. Check out the image below for more details.
If you have kids and want them to make the most out of summer, Blue Water Resort’s Cool Blue Summer is also kid-friendly. Their Dolpo Kids Club is open daily from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. Your children can experience a wide range of activities, including making paper flower crowns, playing musical instruments, nature painting, playing Filipino games, and more.
Blue Water Resort Special Events
Find your bliss at the Amuma Spa.
Maribago Cebu thinks about your kids, of course.
More special events await.
Maribago Bluewater Contact
For inquiries regarding the nightly themed dinners of Maribago Cebu, please see contact details below:
- Maribago Bluewater contact number: (032) 402 4100 local 2001 and 0998 843 7688. For Bliss members, dial (032) 402 4129.
- Bluewater Maribago Facebook page
- Their website
- Bluewater’s Instagram
Other important details
Address: Buyong Maribago, Mactan Island Lapu-Lapu City Cebu, Philippines 6015
Maribago Blue Waters Day Use Rates
- PHP 2,000 per person (Mondays to Thursdays)
- PHP 2,500 per person (Fridays to Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Resort children policy applies: Ages 6-11 years old are half rate and ages 5 and below are free.
Note: These Maribago Blue Water Resort rates are accurate at the time of this posting. But rates are subject to changes depending on the resort’s decisions, so please check their website or inquire with them to know current rates. Thank you.
Maribago Bluewater Review
I definitely enjoyed my visit to this Mactan Cebu beach resort. I wasn’t able to stay the night so I cannot speak about their rooms.
But the other facilities I experienced, such as the pool and the restaurants, are top-notch. Maribago is certainly one of the more high-end beach resorts in Lapu-Lapu and they deliver high-quality service.
All of the staff I encountered were courteous and helpful. The food was great! And when I asked for mango juice instead of the cocktail they were serving that night, they readily obliged. This teetotaler is definitely happy about that!
There was also a wide enough beachfront in the resort and I even got to enjoy a beautiful sunset there.
All in all, if you have the budget or are looking for a beach resort in Cebu that offers top-notch hospitality, then do visit Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort!