Feeling low, uninspired, tired or not strong enough? Here’s a list of 15 quotes I’ve collected over the past few months that never fail to raise my spirits. Maybe some of these would motivate you too. Enjoy! ^_^
1. If “Plan A” didn’t work, the Alphabet has 25 more letters. Stay cool!
2. I’m gonna make the rest of my life the best of my life.
3. When you walk up to opportunities’ door, don’t knock it. Kick that b*tch in, smile, and introduce yourself – The Rock
4. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
5. Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
6. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
7. Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
8. Learning is a gift, even when Pain is your teacher.
9. Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
10. There are so many people out there who tell you that you can’t. What you’ve got to do is turn around and say – “watch me”.
11. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
12. You will find that it is necessary to let things go, simply for the reason that they are heavy.
13. Sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and carry on.
14. Sometimes being pushed to the wall gives you the momentum necessary to go over it.
15. You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
Did you like any of that? Have any other favorite positivity quote you want to share? I’d love to read them. 🙂